Listen with Love. Speak with Love. Act with Love.

June 01, 2013

I am The Queen of Cheddar Town ..

Here it is... Another-more public-proclamation of my love for him. This is the outlet I choose, so I will let it out!  


I've been typing and erasing and typing and erasing scrambling, trying to string the words together to describe this feeling in my heart right now. I could simply say, "I miss you like crazy!" But for some reason that just doesn't seem to do it justice. I have never felt so far, yet so close to someone like this. To feel as though my heart is with you right now. I can't sleep, can't eat, can't focus. It is so consuming. The emotions involved in missing someone so much. Laying in bed doesn't seem right without your arms around me, learning something new is not as much fun when I don't have you to share it with.. It is so astonishing to me that I have been blessed, so young to have felt something this beautiful. To fall in love with your integrity, and kindness. To witness your altruistic hands, move and sway so wonderfully towards everyone you meet. That feeling everyone gets when YOU walk into a room because you put everyone at ease. To watch how magnificent you are in times of hardship, because your nobility and compassion is what gets me through. Every. Single. Time. What I've come to learn after all this reflection is that..


This is only the beginning of the rest of Our life together.


and that is a blessing all on its own.

No comments: