Listen with Love. Speak with Love. Act with Love.

February 09, 2014

GENERATION-Y, I'M SPEAKING TO YOU!

Generation-Y

What I have come to learn these last six weeks is that self love trumps everything.
After much reflection and therapy, I have come to understand that at the end of the day, we are all the same thing: human. We all FEEL! I have come to develop such an innate sense of compassion for all beings lately. I never really realized how sensitive the brain is. What we all place in our individual pandora boxes, to keep secure and hidden from the rest of the world.  We find it so easy to judge other people; other human beings. We scrutinize, humiliate and taunt each other for personal gain and satisfaction. When did we lose our sense of grace, patience and humility?
What I am trying to say is, why has it become so taboo to openly be comfortable in your own skin. To be okay with being YOU! There is no one quite like you! How can you expect other people to accept you, if you are not willing to accept yourself?
I think of it this way: If I have the capacity to change in an hour, week, month, year, who am I to say you don't have the same ability?


You could die tomorrow. Do you want to die trying to be someone else? Or do you want to die knowing you lived YOUR LIFE the way YOU intended?


 I will leave you with this question.
When did we as a race, lose our ability to love and see light in all things and in each other? 

No comments: