Listen with Love. Speak with Love. Act with Love.

October 21, 2013

Rome, Italy

What a magnificent city! The cobblestone streets lined with gelateria's, pizzaria's, souvenir shops and leather clothing stores! There is so much to see and do in this city, so when you visit prepare yourself for a lot of walking, and a lot of photographs! Ben and I had so much fun! We truly felt like historians; learning so much from the architecture to the vast, glorious history that haunts Rome to this day.

I took one step into the Colosseo and thought to myself, "Wow! …Gladiator didn't do this any justice!" SO BIG! The Trevi Fountain was astonishing! Truly amazing piece of work. We loved it so much, that  we saw it on more then one occaision. Sitting back admiring the view in daylight and moonlight! We watched various families and couples struggling to take a picture of themselves, when it hit me! I gladly volunteer'd to help! Here is where I ignited my passion for photography. =) We walked so much that we learned quickly, if you want gelato walk as far away as possible from any historical, touristy site and save yourself some money! Not only that, but the quality of gelato is way higher! 

Growing up italian and being able to come to this city, really was amazing for me! So rich in culture, history and scenic views! We toured the Vatican, climbed the Spanish Steps, saw the Pantheon and so much more! The gelato was unlike anything I have ever had the pleasure of tasting. I would simply say, if you visit Italy, Rome should be on your itinerary! 

No comments: