Listen with Love. Speak with Love. Act with Love.

July 07, 2013

From Miss to Mrs.

June 15, 2013.

The best, most heart warming , amazing day I have experienced thus far in my life!
I cannot describe in words how I was really truly feeling but I will try for writings sake.
Waking up alone in the morning in my bed before my girls woke up, I stared at the ceiling for what felt like hours, reflecting back on everything that has happened in my life that has led to this moment. Understanding what it means to be in life with someone. I cannot imagine a life without Benjamin. From the moment I met him I knew that.

 I have never felt more consumed with appreciation and love then I did the day I got married and was introduced as Mr and Mrs. Benjamin and Christina Freudenthaler . It is such a blur of faces, smiles, tears and food! You never know where the next genuine smile, dream or thought will come from.  There was so much love poured into our special day. I have reflected so much on that day lately, from getting ready with my beautiful bridesmaids, having a traditional Italian get together with my immediate family before the ceremony, riding with my dad to the Ceremony, hiding anxiously in the bathroom so Benjamin couldn't see me, ... And when those doors opened to the Church, all I could see was him. All those people vanished and all I saw was him.

This, this moment is what I've been waiting for . This was the moment I dreamed about since I was 5.  I cannot put into words exactly the feeling. It was indescribable. Benjamin has been my everything since the moment I met him, it truly was love at first sight, and that itself is so rare, but to get engaged after five months and married nine months later, especially in this day in age is rare too.
What I've come to learn about this whole experience is that it doesn't matter whose watching. If you trust your heart, you will recieve everything you ever wished for and more.

No comments: